Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Looking (very) Forward: "Where The Wild Things Are"

Note: For best quality, watch it over at Apple Trailers



"Where The Wild Things Are," directed by Spike Jonze, has been in limbo for the past couple of years. There was even a stretch where is wasn't even going to be released. After years of not giving up though, Jonze finally has his release date. The wild things looks amazing. It gives me chills every time I see one in motion. This is also the first trailer, maybe ever, that has made me tear up. I love the book by Maurice Sendak, and I'm a big supporter of Spike Jonze. This is one of those stories that could have, in so many ways, turned out looking like shit, but it didn't. It looks amazing. It is more than I could have imagined. I cannot wait. So here I am, very very much, looking forward.

No comments: