Saturday, February 6, 2010

Amazing Videos - The Third & The Seventh

When I first saw this video, I was reminded repeatedly before hand that everything I was about to see was computer generated (CG). I said "okay," and the video started. What I saw stunned me. This is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful videos I've ever seen. If this had just been shot with a regular camera, it would have still been gorgeous, but it wouldn't have affected me as much. Something about imagining that everything I was seeing looked so real, and so beautiful, yet all of it was generated with computer bits and bytes all working together in this harmonious performance that I really connected with. So here it is, The Third & The Seventh.

Note: I can't stress enough that you should turn HD Viewing on.

The Third & The Seventh from Alex Roman on Vimeo.

No comments: