Thursday, February 28, 2008

About to go 1929 on your ass

There's been all sorts of talk about economic recessions and such over the last couple of months. I for one think that not only is a recession possible, it's inevitable. Our economy is already incredibly fragile considering most of the country lives on credit, in other words, money that doesn't really exist. Now the FDIC is expecting up to 100 bank failures in the next 12-24 months. Not only that, but internationally speaking, the dollar is worth very little. I realize the idea of total economic collapse might be a little extreme, but every single moentary system that has ever just made money out of thin air, like the Federal Bank does for us, has collapsed, and become worthless. I don't hate America right now, but I'm certainly not a big fan. I'm proud to be an American who believes in the principals the country was founded on. I'm not proud of our current administration, at almost any level. Oh well, I really don't know what I'm talking about, but I've just been thinking about how much more it could suck to be in America over the next couple of years. Seacrest out.

No comments: