Sunday, February 17, 2008

Will I be ready? Am I ready now?

I think about going on adventures, going all the places I'd love to go, and having an amazing journey on the way there. I wonder sometimes why I don't just go now. It's so easy for me to say "well, I should wait till I'm financially stable" or "well, I've got school to finish up." Sometimes though, I want to take the hard road and just say "fuck it" and go. In the end, I'll die whether or not I dropped everything, got on a bike and just started riding, or if I stick to school, put my head down, and make money doing god knows what. Also though, in my life, I don't want to spend all my time jackin myself off, fullfilling my own fantasies, I want to help people that need it. I realize I shouldn't put my life on hold or anything, if we were in opposite situations I wouldn't want someone else to just give up there dreams for me. I do feel like I could absolutely make room to help others though. I still wonder though what the hell I'm waiting for. I keep passing the days thinking "all in good time, it will happen." I think about it though, and that's all life is, just a series of passing days, and if I just keep passing them saying that tomorrow will be the day, I'll become that which I hate. I hate the idea of being just a something for someone else, and a nothing to myself. Who knows... now I guess I'm just going to go sit on the couch and read about other's adventures... but one of these days, hehe.

No comments: