Thursday, September 18, 2008

An Apology To Late

I'm sorry my friend. I wish someone would have told me. I wish someone would have told me. Not that there was really anything I could have done, but I just with someone would have told me. I sat here trying to think of how I could say how I wish you were still here. I was trying to think of some way to say that I'm sorry you're gone. You didn't deserve the shit you had to swallow. I wish someone would have told me. I tried to write a song about how much it hurts, but I knew it wouldn't be good enough. I thought I should write a poem or something, but I suck at writing poems. I didn't know who to tell, so I'm going to tell any random internet grazer that I miss you. I really wish I you could tell me again about one of your new paintings, or how you could get me out of the draft. I wish I could tell you again that you drink to much coffee. I wish I could tell you congratulations again for making it through AA. I wish they hadn't sent you back to Iraq. I wish I could have been there when you got back. I wish I could have helped you get out of the bottle again. I wish this world didn't fucking suck so god damn much, I miss you. I'm so sorry. I love you Chris. Rest in peace man. I wish someone would have told me. God damn it I wish someone would have fucking told me. You deserved so much more.

No comments: