Sunday, December 2, 2007

If....

If today is a good day, I'm not sure I could take it if it got any better. Today is of course only fitting considering how actually good Friday was. It started off great. Went to the radio station. Was the producer again, which I love, for a couple of reasons, but I really like that I get to bring in all my own transition music, and I really like seeing the guys excited faces when I play, for instance, "Christmas In Hollis" by Run D.M.C.. They also liked the new intro I made for the show, so that made me feel all fuzzy inside. Then I got home. I had a missed call from the moms so I called her back. If you look at the replay in slow motion you can really see where the happy train is derailed. She just had a lot of really heart warming things to say like "I don't feel like I really know you anymore" and "You should really be coming up with a plan" as in a plan for my life. I know she means well, but it's easy to forget sometimes. I don't really want to talk about the rest of the stuff that has happened since that phone call. I always love the week before finals, everything just seems to fall into place. Ugh... it's already 4pm and blah. Spork.

2 comments:

Kate Spinillo said...

blahhhhhh kill me.

JD Forslin said...

You know that couldn't happen. To be killed now would be too easy, and would create too much relief for you.