Monday, November 10, 2008

And The Search Continues

I have been on the job hunt for a while now and it's not as much fun as you might think it is. At this point, I'm in for anything (well, almost, I explain in a sec). I've taken a few odd jobs that were, for lack of a better word, odd. I was taking my daily wade through the news papers help wanted section and came across this:
Entertainment Co. is searching for reliable and friendly individuals with great communication skills. All shifts available. Call: 800.211.3152. Website: blvdent.com
So I'm thinking "I've got this shit in the bag. I'll just check out their website and get a feel for the company." Oh I got a feel.

http://www.blvdent.com/


Now, I don't think they are legally allowed to say that they are only looking for women, but I feel like I might have trouble getting in. Even if they did want males, considering the subject matter, I don't think I would be a valuable addition to the team. Actually, if women wanted to call and verbally dominate someone I'd probably do alright. Ah well, I might actually send 'em and email just to see, because I am qualified. I might just head over to this place looking for janitors. I must say though, it would be a great story to tell if I ever did become a phone sex operator. Am I turning you on? Should I take my pants off... or... well... I don't have to if... well I mean... what pants are you off... I mean ummmm... what kind of sex do you like...yeah, my nipples are hard... is this hot yet?

No comments: