Sunday, November 9, 2008

In Truth

A warning: The blog post that follows this statement could be seen as some kind of vein attempt for attention. I wrote it because I had to. I wrote it thinking that no one would read it, all while secretly knowing that I was going to put it on my blog specifically for people to read. With that it mind I say continue reading at your own risk.

I am not a mans man. I'm not a tough guy. I don't have much in the way of cool looking facial hair. My sexual prowess could be called questionable at best. In a fight defending a woman's honor I would probably loose, although I would fight. I like Project Runway, Gilmore Girls, fashion design, and Coldplay. I also like Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, comics, death metal, and punk. I'm not a smooth talker. I have a fear of being outclassed by any guy even slightly taller or fitter than I am. I tend to lie or bend the truth about seemingly mundane things. I'm not really sure if I'm going to be successful in anything. I like parents. I like cats. I'm not a good dancer. I'm pretty bad at it, but I love cooking. I'm uncomfortable about my weight. I have a fear of commitment. I don't know where I'll be in a year. Given the chance, I can be awkward about anything and everything. Some days I like to go out and party, many nights however I just sit home and watch movies and listen to music. I don't know what to say, but I wouldn't know the right times to say them even if I knew the words. My academic career has been something of a mockery of the educational institution itself. I'm horrible with money. Sometimes, for a currently unknown reason, my blankets smell weird. I have a ham radio license. Despite all of that however, I am confident in my position on love. I love to love. Sometimes to a fault, but I'm willing to love anyone if they give me the chance. I write this because I'm tired of wishing that I was someone I'm not and honestly only want to be because I assume that's what women want. In truth, I have no idea what women want. In truth I don't know what I want. In truth I would rather be single for the rest of my life than spend one day with someone that wished I was something else other than what I am. In truth, I will always think farts are funny. And in truth, I know nothing.