Wednesday, December 24, 2008

There have been a few movies here and there that I've been pretty excited about recently, but this is the first movie trailer in a while that has got me all kinds of excited. Excited enough that I feel compelled to share with as many people as possible. This is the new trailer for a movie called "9." The film's producers include Tim Burton, and Timur Bekmambetov whom I adore for his visual styling in "Night Watch," "Day Watch," and despite the story "Wanted." The actors in the film are also nothing short of brilliant. Elijah Wood, John C. Reilly, and Jennifer Connelly. The film also features, one of the most under appreciated actors of our generation, Crispin Glover, whom you might remember as George McFly from the "Back to the Future" series. The song in the trailer also happens to be "Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria, one of my favorite songs, by one of my favorite bands. Enjoy.


No comments: