Saturday, November 10, 2007

Questions...

These are questions that I got off one of my friends blogs. The context was... I don't remember the context under which they were being asked, but they just seemed like great questions, so I'm going to answer them here.

The Questions:
[01] What's the best and worst thing that's happened to you so far in your life?
[02] If the world ended tomorrow, do you think you'd be ready for it?
[03] Name someone you love, and tell me why you love them?
[04] What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone?
[05] Do you trust me?

The Answers:
1a. The best thing that has ever happened to me are my friends. Their insights however similar or different than my own have been the brightest light and the biggest inspiration in my life.
1b. The worst thing thing that has ever happened to me is my anxiety. It has crippled me in situations where others would simply pass it by as just another situation to deal with. Anxiety has made the smallest mounds into the biggest mountains. Once you conquer one mountain there would be three more just as big and just as ominous.

2. If the world ended tomorrow, I would accept it, but no, I would not be ready. I've often considered acceptance of the inevitable and being ready as one and the same without really thinking about it. The end of the world is so ultimately final that one would have no choice but to accept it. To be ready however, is an entirely different story.

3. I love my father. I love him because I know without any doubt in my mind that he wants nothing good for me and would do everything in his power to help me if I needed it. Those are two very "surface" reasons why I love my Dad. Some loves though move beyond words and descriptions, so I really don't feel like I could justice to the feelings I have for either of my parents, family, or friends for that matter. There is a girl, of course, but whether or not what I'm feeling is love or not remains to be seen, I could still be blinded by the light as they say.

4. The worst thing I've ever done to someone was to ignore them when they just needed someone to listen.

5. Whoever you may be, I feel compelled to trust everyone, no matter how many times I made a fool. Whether or not this is a good attitude to have I'm still not sure, in fact I'm leaning towards not good, but oh well.

No comments: