Monday, November 26, 2007

What to do?

I'm at a loss as to what to do. I know she's worth waiting for, not like I'm turning down offers left and right. First I think of the last person that I waited for, she was even telling me to wait... and that ended with me feeling shittier than I ever thought I could feel. Should I really focus or get hung up on the negative things in my life? I feel like I've been rejected enough times in my life that I can handle the rejection. It's that other part, being with someone that I don't have much practice at. I don't mean in the bedroom area, I just mean actually being with someone. Some of my friends I always look at as being in relationships and all that stuff, and I want that. Then again, this is not something I want to rush, blah, whatever. I saw this movie "Enchanted" tonight. It was pretty good, it was certainly fun to watch. At the end however I just felt this emptiness, I know that's so EMO, but that's the best way to describe it, or maybe a feeling of longing. Oh well, someday, we'll see what happens. Either something happens or it doesn't, no worries, but the wait will be worth it either way. Who am I kidding.... ;liahg;oihawg;oisad;knoiuihoa, my brain is such a mess right now. Whatever.

No comments: