Monday, November 19, 2007

What the funk?

So I'm in my art class right now. I'm working on a perspective project. Last Wednesday, the prof said it was going to be due in one week, next Monday. Today she said it was due Wednesday. I raised my hand to correct her, she called on me, I reminded her. She looked around the room after my reminder and asked for others to confirm my claims. No one said a damn thing, except for this one stupid kid that I do not like. He pointed out that he would have no problem finishing it by this Wednesday (douche). Anyways, even if I had been lying about the new due date, which I wasn't, people should have been throwing their hands in the air supporting me. Bah! I throw these opportunities into peoples laps, and they don't take it. I simply do not understand.

No comments: