Saturday, October 11, 2008

Adventures in Poor Eating

For anyone reading this who doesn't know, being poor sucks. At first it sucks not being able to go out to the bars or out for bubble tea. It sucks not being able to really buy fun stuff like DVD's or movie tickets. You start to really feel the weight of being broke when it comes to what your eating at home. I'm sure some of you have looked at the food you have and thought "If I just kinda cram it into a pot with some salt and pepper, I wonder how it would taste?" Well, I found out. It's not good. I fried scrambled eggs and steamed rice together into patties. I then put them on a plate with some salt and pepper, and topped it all off with some syrup. I realize I'm whining, but it's my blog and I feel the need. It just sucks when you're eating to fill up, regardless of taste. I mean, the egg/rice/syrup thing wasn't inedible, but you just don't feel better eating it. Argh, oh the things I would do for a slice of pizza right about now. Munch munch munch.

No comments: