Monday, September 24, 2007

Fuuuuuuuuck

I don't know if I've ever wanted to be so alone, I don't know if I've ever felt so lonely. A lot of things are kind of coming to a head right now, but it's always the things you don't see coming that knock you down. A couple of my friends were in a really bad car accident yesterday. They're all in a band called Oh My God! They've stayed at our house plenty of times while they were on tour, and they were on tour when the crashed. They had just recently played at Scene Metro Space, and Mac's Bar only a couple weeks ago. They were on their way to New York to meet with the guy that books bands for the Conan O'Brien show. They're all still alive, but the keyboard player smashed both his hands and probably won't be able to play again. Two of them are in critical condition in the hospital right now, and the guitar player broke both his legs. God damnit man... fuck... it's just a million and a half fucking things all piling on top of each other in a giant cluster fuck of shit. Here's to you Bish, Iggy, Billy, and Matt, and to a speedy recovery.

No comments: