Monday, September 10, 2007

WTF Roommates

In my entire history of being a roommate to someone other than my parents I have never once used something that a roommate owned without asking first. My roommates however are not the same way. They eat my food, use my shampoo, use my laundry detergent and they almost never ask. One of my roommates, when I come home from the grocery store, often times will say "woah, I'm gonna have to help you with that" by which he means "I'm going to eat your food, mmmmmmmmmm." I get that you don't have a lot of extra money, neither do I, but at least fucking ask me. The other day I was doing laundry and I was about to add the fabric softener, and I noticed it was all watery... SERIOUSLY?! You cut my fabric softener with water?! You didn't think I would notice?! It just feels like a lack of respect... bah, whatever, I guess I have to choose where I put my energy, and putting it into fighting with my roommates about who used up my fabric softener really isn't worth it at this point, I've got bigger fish to fry.

No comments: