Wednesday, September 12, 2007

To Be Certain

I had a good day to be sure. I got a lot of reading done, a little bit of story writing. Finished my project in class today, teach really liked it, bonus. My editor at the paper wants me to do a restaurant review which is awesome. I got a big stack of work done so that I wouldn't be kicked out of my sociology class, and I only burned my dinner a little bit. I'm certainly not in a bad mood, I'm actually in a really good mood. I was watching a movie, decided I was falling asleep so I turned off the movie. As soon as I turned off the movie my brain went bananas, like it was waiting for me to stop watching the movie so it could talk to me or something. Either way it's almost 3am and I'm cleaning my room to some good ol' Rob Zombie. Everyone should check out his cover of "Brick House" by the way.

No comments: