Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Really?

Over at CNN.com they say that Sarah Silverman is taking crap for her Britney Spears jokes. It's been said that celebrities deserve to be left alone... or something like that. Everyone deserves their privacy, and it seems like Spears has been having one thing after another happen to her. I don't know where the line is, or anything like that. I do know that the jokes she told about Spears are incredibly subdued compared to the rest of her material, and it just seems like their are bigger fish to fry, but then again, we as a people seem to fry all the fish. I guess we can't spend all our time being noble and doing what's needed, or at least that's the level of complacency they the popular majority has accepted. I don't know, I feel bad for Spears, but at the same time, their are plenty of child bearing celebrities that manage to stay out of the public eye for the most part. Who knows, life is just a big mess anyways, I have other things to do, or rather other things I should be doing instead of putting my time into analyzing celebrities and the shit they go through. I'd like to end this post with a quote from Silverman's stand up show Jesus is Magic, "if life gives you aids, make lemonaids."

No comments: